Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Zoo and BBQ
Today was a fun day! I went to the Zoo with Hunter and his 1st grade class. Me and another parent were in charge of 4 boys and let me tell you it was hard work !! Three of them were in a hurry to see everything and the 4th boy just wanted to meander his way around the zoo and didnt get excited about seeing any of the animals. So I think I said "stay with us boys" 500 times today. But Hunter had a good time and he likes when I volunteer in his class. Im hoping next year that I will be able to do a little more while Parker is in Pre-school. Then tonight we had an end of the soccer season BBQ at one of the soccer parents house. We handed out awards and participation certificates to each of the boys. It was fun to get out and socialize a little. And I think that most of the families had a 7 or 8 year old and then a younger child. So Parker had kids to play with too. So since I took today off of work Im gonna have to work extra hard (hahaha) the next two days to make up my hours. Thats about it for my day. These next weeks we dont have soccer or swimming so Im not sure what we are going to do with ourselves. We will have to get out and do some "Seattle" things while we are still here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment