Sunday, June 17, 2007
Last Swim Lesson
Yesterday was the last swim lesson of this session and Parker was doing well until he hit his knee on the stairs and he ran to us crying and slipped on the wet cement which made his day even worse, so he wouldnt go back in the pool because it hurt him. So needless to say we wont be signing him up for swim lessons for awhile. I think that he just isnt interested in it right now. As for Hunter he loves to go to swim lessons. Which is so good for him since he was afraid of the pool. He didnt pass this class again but thats OK. It will build his confidence even more if he does that level again. He has come so far from his first swim lesson. I am so proud of him:). Yesterday we also went to Hunters school carnival. Kris and I volunteered at a booth for 2 hours. It was the bouncy house. So he and I just took turns at the booth and watching the kids. They also had a pony ride there. Hunter thought it was lame but Parker thought it was so cool. So Parker rode a pony, while Hunter was off doing games with one of his friends. Then last night I went to a bar called Chopsticks with my Aunt Rochelle and Cousin Erin. Its a dueling paino bar. It was fun and entertaining. They sang alot of old song that brought back memories for me! It made me feel old!!!! It was a good time though. It was nice to get out of the house :). So today is Fathers Day. The kids and I got up and made Kris breakfast. We made German Pancakes. They were good. I dont think the kids cared for them too much, but I think Kris liked them. I remembered eating those when I was younger although my mom said she didnt make them, so Im not sure where I used to eat them. But they tasted just like I remembered them. Thats about all I got for this weekend. We have Hunters last soccer game tomorrow. Hopefully it wont rain, we have had really good luck this season with no rain on game day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor PArjer--The poor guy--Swim lessons are just to boring for him!! HAHA! He needs much more exciting things in his life!
Post a Comment