Friday, June 29, 2007
Its Friday!!
Hello Everyone!! Well today Wayne (my father-in-law) picked the kids up and took them home with him. So we are kidless until Tuesday night when we go pick them up in Spokane. Its exciting but we also arent quite sure what to do with ourselves. We went out to dinner tonight and went and looked at furniture. We need new couches and a bedroom set so we just wanted to get an idea of what we like. We didnt agree on anything though. So when it actually comes time to buy something its going to be difficult. As for tomarrow we neeeeed to get some packing done. So I think we will work on the garage so that I can pack stuff in the house and put the boxes in the garage. Then it looks like we will have a moving company that will come and pack the truck for us!! Im excited for that!! We should find out better details next week on what all the company pays for. Well thats about it for me. We are gonna try and go to a movie tomarrow (since we never do that without the kids) and then we have plans to go out with Andy and Jennifer. That will be fun!! So I will update everyone later!! Have a good weekend !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Courtney, I know what you mean about not knowing what to do when you don't have kids--funny--we want a break and then when they are gone--we miss them so much! I want you to really focus on packing so --you guys can come with us to enchanted villiage in a few weekends!
Post a Comment