Sunday, June 10, 2007
Swim Lessons
Well I took the boys to swim lessons yesterday. On the way there I pleaded with Parker to please please please listen to his teacher this time. This was his 7th week, and he still hasnt listened to his teacher and next weekend is the last swim lesson. They have 2 teachers for his class of 5 kids. So the 2nd teacher always follows Parker around and doesnt really force him to participate. So Parker always says that he just wants his own teacher. Which I wonder at what point are they going to start charging me more for the private lessons??? Anyways, I had to remind him a few times but he finally listened to his teacher and participated in the activities that his swim class was doing. Hunter and I were proud of him. They were also doing assesments this week. I dont think Parker passed because he wouldnt do his bobs or blow bubbles. But I think we made a huge step in just getting him to listen. I dont think we are going to sign him up for the next session, maybe in the fall. As for Hunters swim lessons, he is getting more and more brave. Im not sure if he passed his assesment either because he cant float on his back by himself. But thats OK if he does it again. He has come along way since his first swim lesson when he was afraid of the water and the "stuck pool". I am also proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment