Sunday, June 24, 2007

The weekend

Well nothing too exciting to report since Wednesday. We bought a new BBQ this weekend so we ate yummy BBQ food. We have decided to visit Spokane July 3rd thru July 8th. I think one of the days that we are in Spokane we will leave the kids with one on the grandparents and Kris and I will take a little trip to Richland to scope things out. We found a townhouse for rent (but it looks more like a duplex to me) and its brand new and quite a bit cheaper than our rent here, and a bigger house. So I want to go look at those and just make sure there is some sort of yard for the kids. Otherwise I will find some back up places to look at, so we can get started on that part. Once we find somewhere to live then we can start making better plans to move. I also want to look into the school district that we will be in and find Parker a pre-school. Along with a Soccer program and swim lessons for the kids. Seems like so much to do, although I have plenty of time for most of it. Anyways I will keep everyone updated. Have a good week :)

No comments: