Tuesday, June 26, 2007
A Rocky day....haha
Yesterday was a Rocky day...haha. We went for a walk around our neighborhood and we werent too far from the house and Parker tripped and fell. His arm didnt catch him so his head went right into the cement. I picked him up right away and held him. Kris noticed something in his head. It was a pebble imbedded in his forhead. It wouldnt come out! I just thought oh geez if I have to take him to the ER again (we have been there 3 times since living here) to get a pebble removed from his head. So we came back home so we could use tweezers. Even then we had a hard time getting it out. But it finally came out and he had a whole in his head and his forhead is all scrapped up. Parker sure keeps us on our toes!! Hunter asked last night if he ever had a pebble in his head......my answer was no. Also yesterday was Hunters last day of school. They were in school so late because of all the snow make up days they had this year. We got his report card and he got mostly 3's (which 4 is the highest) a few 4's and he got a 2 in music. Im not sure what happened because the other report cards he had 3's in music. So Im a little upset that the music teacher never contacted us to let us know that he wasnt doing so well, and we could have helped him out. I was a little frustrated with this school district anyways. They only have one parent teacher conference for the whole year and they only send the school work home at the end of the semesters. So I didnt see any of Hunters school work until last Friday. So how is a parent suppose to help there child if they are struggling in a subjest if they dont see school work of let the parent know. I guess it wont matter because he wont go to that school next year. Im hoping to be able to volunteer more in his class next year so maybe I can be more involved in his school work. Thats about all for now. Nothing exciting happened today. Parker was thrilled to have his brother home all day today. They didnt fight much!! We got the slip and slide out since this is suppose to be the only nice day this week, and they had a blast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment