Friday, June 15, 2007

Its Friday!!

Well I havent posted anything for a few days because nothing real exciting is going on. Kris has worked the last 2 Saturdays so the boys and I are happy that he will be home with us tomorrow. The boys have there last swim lesson tomorrow, hopefully Parker will listen !! I will have to brib him again!! I just got done making Brownies for Hunters school Carnival tomorrow. And I made Kris these cookies that he has been begging for. They are made out of a cake mix, and I will have to say they are so yummy. I made them a long time ago, and havent been able to find the recipe again. But when we went to the grocery store the other day and we passed the cake mixes, Kris was reading the backs of each one of them in search for this cookie recipe and he was succesful. So now I have it in my recipe box. Well I will let you all know how tomorrows swim lesson goes. Bye

No comments: