This weekend we went to Spokanae again. Our house there is having someplumbing issues so we wanted to go check it out to see what we are in for. It turns out its not just an easy fix,we have to have the city come and shut of the water to our house and then fix the problem real quick, but the leak isnt so bad right now so we are gonna wait to do it. Then it was also our friend Niki's 30th birthday, so we suprised her at her birthday dinner. We were glad that we didnt miss it. So, while in Spokane we took the boys to Greenbluff and they each picked out a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch and they did some of the fun kid stuff there. Then we went back to my moms house and she also has a mini pumpkin patch in her garden so the boys picked out 2 more pumpkins, so now each of us have a pumpkin to carve in a few weeks.
The boys are counting down the days until Halloween. I took them shopping last week for their costumes. Parker in going to be a Lion and Hunter is going to be the red Power Ranger. I figured this will be the last year that I have any say in Parkers costume so I picked the Lion. Its cute! I will post pics after Halloween. Well Kris has decided to go Steelhead fishing this next weekend instead of his annual Elk Camp. So he will be gone 5 days starting Friday, which is much shorter than his usual 11 day Elk Camp. That will be nice, and it also worked out so he will be home to stay with the boys while I go to the Scrapbook Convention in Seattle again. I am counting down the days for that!!! Well I am looking forward to my next weekend at home, I plan to get some scrappin done and maybe a few christmas presents.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment