Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekends over :(

Well the exciting news for this week.....my new neice Addison Claire was born on 10/10/07. I cant wait to meet her. When I told the boys they have a new cousin...Hunters response was why do we have so many cousins? My response to him was "dont you like your cousins?". He agreed and decided it wasnt such a bad thing.
This weekend went by fast. Kris left on Friday for his fishing trip. He doesnt have cell service so he havent heard from him. But Parker decided that he doesnt want to eat any fish because its discusting. I have to say I agree with him. But Hunter loves to eat the fish his dad catches, so they can have it all! The boys and I had a nice and quiet weekend. I took Hunter to his soccer game on Saturday morning, and I have to say that since they added a 2nd practice during the week, the team has improved quite a bit. Go Sabers!! Then the boys and I came home, cleaned the house a bit and I did some crafting. I didnt complete any new pages, but I organized all my pictures and finished a few pages that needed journalling. So now they are ready to be put in the boys books. So I feel somewhat accomplished! So now that Im more organized with my scrappin stuff, I might decided to whip out some pages at night. We'll see.

No comments: