I finally posted 1st day of school pics of the boys along with some others. Some of them arent very good quality, Im not sure what happened or how to fix it. They also are off center which I dont know how to fix, because they werent taken off center. So thats the best your gonna get with this Blog. Anyways, this past weekend we stayed home. Our friends Andy and Jennifer stayed with us this weekend. I took Jennifer to the fabric store so she could pick her wedding colors. Other than that we just hung out. We went and got some wine from the winery across the street from us, and I will have to say it was pretty good. Im not much of a wine drinker but I like the Reisling that we got. I will have to get more since they are just across the street :). Hunter had a soccer game on Saturday, and the coach had decided to hold practice 2 time a week instead of just one. He thinks that they could use a little more practice because they get their butts beat at the games. We talk to Hunter every week about being more aggressive. He always seems to get the hang of it at the very end of the season. His favorite position is goalie though and hes pretty good at it.
Tomorrow I go to volunteer in Hunters class. I signed up to come every Tuesday and listen to the kids read from 10:30 to 11:00. That works out perfect because Parker will still be in school.
Thats about all I have for now. We got tickets to the circus on Thursday so I will let everyone know how that was. Im also going to Ephrata for the weekend for some much needed scrapbook/girl time. Im looking forward to getting alot of scrappin done because Im so behind.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment