This week of pre-school is much better. Parker has the hang of it now! He knows that he is only there for a few hours and that I will pick him up after that time. So no more crying! Whoo Hoo!! He loves the fact that we are so proud of him for being a "big boy". So everyday now when I pick him up he says "are you proud of me?" I say "of course I am". He also loves that his teacher gives him a piece of candy at the end of each day...so he gets to eat it on the way home.
As for last weekend, I went to Spokane last Friday for my friend Kristin's baby shower at work. We had lunch at Ripples on the River, a nice treat from work :) and then I hung out with my dad until he had to leave for school. After that Parker and I went and hung out with Kristin and her son Gavyn, that Parker has named his bestest friend. They had a good time playing together at the park. I stayed at my moms that night and then Saturday morning we went shopping. I got some much needed new clothes and shoes! Kris isnt going to let me go to Spokane anymore by myself...hahaha. Then we went to the fair when Kris and Hunter got to town and met up with my in-laws. It was fun, and the kids loved that they got to see all their cousins. The fair was so busy though...we were there for 7 hours. Most of which was spent standing in line for either food or a ride. Hunter was really brave though and went on some rides that he wouldnt normally go on...and I think he decided that they were fun. He just didnt want to be the only cousin that didnt go because he was chicken. So it was a good but tiring day. The next day we relaxed at Kris's parents until 3ish when we decided we'd better get on the road home. Its nice that we are only 2 hours away now because we can stay longer when we do come to town. Thats about all I have for today.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Job Parker! I am proud of you too!
Post a Comment