Its been awhile, but I think I say that everytime I blog. Nothing too eventful going on with us. We went yesterday and got 3 boxes of asparagus to pickle. We were only going to get 2 boxes but they made us a deal on the price if we bought one more. So we spent the rest of our day canning 40...yes 40 jars of pickled asparagus. I dont like asparagus but Kris and the kids love it. Maybe I will have to try it pickled?? Since I worked so hard on it. We cant wait to can more. Both Kris and I enjoy it, and the kids love to eat it.
We are heading to Spokane on Thursday this week to work on our house and I have a few work appointments. Hopefully we can get a lot of stuff done on the house. Im so done with this project. I just want to put it on the market and have it sell fast!!!
Hunter has 2.5 weeks left of school and Parker graduates from Pre-school this Thursday. Im going to have to go get them things to keep them busy this summer. Ive been buying them toys to play in the yard, but since our yard doesnt have a fence all the neighbors come out and they all fight over the new toys. Do I make my kids share? or tell the other kids to go get their own toys?? It drives me nuts that non of the neighbors parents step in and tell their kids to back off. But I think Im the only one that really watches the kids play outside or check on them. I always seem to be the referee.
Thats all I have for now....enjoy the lovely weather!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment