Today we went and registered Hunter for his new school. Its a brand new school this year. I think Hunter is really excited to start school again. Plus its not so intimidating because its a new school so everyone will be new this year. The office lady said that Hunter sure is a popular name, he was the 3rd Hunter she had seen that day. And this was at 10:30 this morning. He was assigned his teacher, Ms. Patterson and we got a supply list. Is it just me or do those get bigger and bigger each year? I dont know how people with multiple kids in school do it. I also spent the day calling around for Pre-schools for Parker. Alot of places are full , which I had anticipated. But there are a few that Im going to go look at. The one that is Co-op had 2 spots left but the class isnt until 12:30 to 3:00 and that is right at naptime. I dont think I can change his schedule to work around that. Plus Hunter gets out of school at 3:15, so that would be cutting it a little close. I really do hope something will work out though, I really think that he would benefit from being around other kids and having to listen to a teacher. Plus he wants to go to school (like Hunter) so bad.
Well tomorrow I am heading to Spokane to get my haircut. Hunter wondered if there werent any haircut places here. Its a little crazy to drive so far to get my haircut but after my experiences in Lynnwood, I just rather go back to my same hair lady, Lori. Ive always like the way she cuts my hair and Ive been going to her for 9 years now. So why change a good thing?? While in Spokane I also plan to visit family and a few friends! We arent staying long so I wont be able to visit everyone that I want to, but we will be back soon Im sure. Hunter gets out of school at 1:15 on Fridays. So that will be nice for weekend trips. Thats about all I have for today! Later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment