Well I dont have anything too exciting today. We just plan on unpacking some more this weekend. I hope to get it all done, so our house can be all put together. We need to go to Costco and stock up on some things ,shop for an entertainment stand, and find the dump. By the time we move again, I shouldnt have any CRAP left. Im slowly learning not to hold onto stuff because I never do find a use for it.
Last night Kass, Ryan, Rolly, and Kahrin came over for dinner. They were on their way to the Oregon Coast. The boys were excited to show their cousins their new house and all their toys. They really wanted them to stay the night, but maybe next time. We arent too far away now. So we will get to see them and everyone else more often.
One of the neighbors is trying to get our 4-plex together on Sunday to go have a picnic at Columbia Park (I think thats what he called it). Anyways, I guess its HUGE. He said it is like 4 blocks long. Its right along the Columbia River. I guess it has a boat launch, several picnic areas, a HUGE playground, and a water park (with all the sprayers coming out of the ground). And its all free. So depending on if everyone else can do it , thats what we might go do on Sunday. That will be a good way to get to know the neighbors and let the kids play. My boys love all the kids that we have in the neighborhood. Most of them are right around the same ages as my boys. So it has worked out great. Well thats all I have for now.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well--That is enough excitement! I am glad you guys are settling in--it's nice to have people over! I can't wait to move back home. IF I ever get rid of this house!
Post a Comment