Sunday, November 4, 2007

Its been awhile....

Its been awhile since I last blogged. So, Halloween. It was a fun day. Parker got to wear his costume to pre-school and they had a costume parade around the neighborhood, he thought that was pretty cool. My friend Niki came and visited us this day, so she got to join in the Halloween festivites. We had chili and cornbread for dinner and then we got the boys ready to go trick-or treating. Parker was a lion.....with a very big ROAAAAR that he had been practicing for weeks and Hunter was the red Power Ranger. Kris took the them trick-or-treating while Niki and I stayed at home to hand out candy. Kris took the boys around out Loop and then he drove them over to the new housing development by Hunters school and they were getting full size candy bars over there. They scored!! They had a blast! I will post pics in a few days.

Last Thursday I left for the Scrapbook Convention over in Seattle. I had been counting down the days to get away and scrap. I met my friends Cindy and Shayle in Ellensberg and we followed each other to Seattle. It was so good to see them again! I took a class that was a 10x20 Canval wall hanging. It is soo cute. I cant wait to get some pictures on it and hang it up. I also made a few themed albums, so Im going to try and get them completed. I tend to make those things in class and never use them. But Im going to really try this year to put them to use, all they need is pictures! I was sad to see the 2 days in scrappin land end, but I will go again next year. I think next year I might sign up to be a volunteer, instead of taking so many classes. See if I can get some free stuff out of it!! So after I left the convention I went to Aunt Rochelles house and spent some time with her. We went to the mall and did some shopping and had lunch at PF Changs (Im so excited that the Tri-cites is getting one! The lettuce wraps are so yummy). While there I also went and vistited my old neighbors. They just had a baby so I wanted to visit them. My boys still talk about the "neighbors" all the time. Then this morning Aunt Rochelle took Erin and I to breakfast at a cafe in Maltby before I would head home. It only took me 3 hours to get home, but when driving by yourself it sure feels like forever. Im totally drained from the long week and weekend. I cant wait to go to bed tonight. Until next time....

No comments: