Thursday, October 18, 2007
Gym Membership
Ok so yesterday Kris went and looked at some gyms because he wanted to get a membership. He came home and told me about them so we could decided on the best deal. He told me about one called Life Quest and how the kids would have a blast there. So we decided to look at the gym last night and we signed up. Im a little nervous about it and Im not all that motivated to go by myself. So tomorrow I have an appointment with a personal trainer and its a program called Active Trax. Basically they ask me about my goals and plug it into a computer and each day that I go in they will have a print out for me telling me what equipment to use and how many reps to do and they can motify it if my goals change. It will be nice since I dont really know how to work out. I have in the past but got bored because I did the same thing over and over. So this should keep it intereseting. Wish me luck. As far as the kids go, Hunter was old enough to have a membership too, so he has access to the teen room which has fitness type video games (like dance dance revolution). He can also go use the basketball court and soccer field while we work out. Parker is too young to do that stuff so we will have to pay for the daycare room for him. But they had lots of fun stuff for him to do. They are looking forward to going to the gym. So hopefully this will teach them to have a healthy life style and hopefully we will keep it up too. Oh they also have a rock wall for climbing. Kris and I would have to get Belay certified before we can use it, but I think it looks like fun. So we might try that out too. I will let you all know how my training thing goes tomorrow. Like I said Im a little nervous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment