Sunday, July 1, 2007
The weekend is over !
Well Kris and I kept busy this weekend without the kids. Friday night we went to dinner at Black Angus and had yummy steak. Then Saturday morning for what ever reason I could not sleep in. So I woke Kris up at 9:00 because I was bored and we got up and went and saw a movie...Knocked Up. That was a funny funny movie. I would recommend it!! Kris laughed so hard at one of the parts that he cried and had to wipe his tears. Then we came home and took a nap...just because we could. We woke up after about 2 hours and got ready to go out with Andy and Jennifer. We went and had dinner at Cutters. It was downtown Seattle near Pike Street and it overlooked the water. It was nice. Then they took us to a bar in Freemont. It was a good time. Then today we of course slept in and I went and spent the day with my aunt. She took me to lunch and we went and got a mani/pedi. Then we went shopping a little. It was a nice day with my aunt! Im going to miss her when we are gone. I will just have to make more trips to Seattle to see her. We also stayed at their house for BBQ steak. YUM! We miss the kids terribly. Its so quiet here. But we have checked in several times with them and they are having alot of fun. They arent ready to come home yet!! I will keep busy these next few days by working and packing! We leave for Spokane on Tuesday so I will blog once I get back. Have a fun and safe 4th !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment