Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Break

Well Spring Break is almost over for us. We were in Spokane for the first part of the break and the kids played with their cousins. Kris and I started working on our house and we met with our realtor. We still have a lot of work ahead of us before we put the house on the market, but our goal is June 1st. So we have about 6 weeks left. We did finish the bathroom and it looks so nice. Now why didnt we do that when we lived their so we could enjoy it? Oh well.

This weekend we are just going to take it easy. Kris has been in Spokane the past 3 weekends so he is excited to stay home. I bought the movie Water Horse and I think we will watch it tonight. The kids have been wanting to see that movie. Thats about all I have for now. Here is another picture of the boys from the Art show.

No comments: