Monday, July 30, 2007

Moving Update

Hello everyone!! The movers are here packing all our stuff. I feel a little guilty being on the computer. But they prefer we just stay out of the way and let them do their job. The got here at 9:00 ish this morning and it 2:15 now and they are close to being done. They are fast!!! Then they come pack tomorrow morning and pack the truck up. As soon as they are done with that we are going to clean the house and head to Richland. We got a hotel room for tomorrow night, the kids are excited because it has a swimming pool. Then we get the keys to our new house at 9am Wednesday morning. Then the movers will unload and unpack all the boxes. I cant wait for this to be done. And we can get on with life. The first things Im going to do once we are a little settled is shop for a washer and dryer, find the school Hunter will be going to, and look for a Pre-school for Parker. If anyone needs to get ahold of us, our cell # 's are the same. I have our new phone # too but I will send that in email once Im moved. Well I will update once we are all moved.

No comments: